- Online application form must be filled for the participation. Deadlines for Application Submission: February 15, 2020. Also CV, photograph of conductor and choir, recent voice recording of choir must be send by mail or e-mail. ( February 15,2020)
- The festival program will take place on the following dates: Official opening ceremony will be held on Tuesday, July 7nd, 2020, Closing Ceremony will be held on Saturday, July 11, 2020.
- All general details are available in the festival draft program.
- The Organization Committee will publish present the detailed schedule after April 15, 2020.
- Travel, accommodation, meals and Chanakkale inner city transportation costs will be covered by the choir’s.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to make any last logistical changes in the program. Prices and accommodation prices will not be affected by these changes and will remain as they were offered here.
- There must attend all days of the festival.
Festival General Payment Content
- Minimum 3 nights accommodation
- Total payment of the participating choirs on selected Accommodation Package and per person
- Festival Events
- Festival Closing Party (free of charge for all choirs)
- Payment Schedule
March 30, 2020: 30% deposit payment of the total fee of the Festival Choir Group.
June 5, 2020: 70% of the total fee of the Festival Choir Group.
- No refunds can be given to choir groups reporting that they can not come after the deposit payment is done and the festival programme is announced.
- % 50 of the total payment can be refunded to the choir groups that they can not come after the full payment.
- Participating choirs can enter the accommodation from the morning hours on July 7, 2020, and leave until July 12, 2020 at 12:00.
- The deal price of accommodation is not valid before or after the festival.
- Participating choirs are agree to comply with the payment schedule to be determined for the festival payments. Account numbers will be sent later.
- All days of the festival, Choirs are required to follow the festival activities and be open to interactions.
- In general, the choirs who do not follow the festival events and find that they have damaged the festival culture are excluded from the festival.
- Video and photo recordings of all concerts and performance events within the festival will be made by the organizer. If requested, these records will be distributed to the choirs for a fee.
- The participant Choirs should be to prepare 30-40 min.programm -for the concerts in hall/15-20 min. /and for their perfomances in open air concerts /max 15.min.
- The “Festival Compulsory Songs and Joint Songs”, which have been determined by the Festival Committee and submitted beforehand, are deemed to have been made ready for attendance at the festival. The songs will be sent after April.
- Participant choirs should be able to request their technical support needs within the festival performances through the “choir guide” before the festival starts.
- The festival committee reserves the right to use all kinds of performances- visuals and records within the scope of the festival in press, media, internet and social network when necessary.
- In the festival preparation process, the communication between the choir and the festival organizer will be provided by the choir conductor of the participant choirs through e-mail. The speed of the communication is important for the festival process.
- High resolution “choir – choir conductor photograph”, “choir – choir conductor curriculum vitae” and “choir repertoire” which are required for the Festival Booklet must be sent by e-mail until 30 May 2020 at the latest. (Choir -Choir Conductor vitae should be no more than 2000 characters)
- After the festival’s general program has been planned in detail, the performance day and time will be communicated to you and will be shared with the public by the festival organizing committee first after confirmation or revision.
- The Festival Choirs will be shared with the public by the Festival Organization Committee for the first time and with a special organization in May. It is expected that the whole Festival Choirs will be careful not to share information with the public before this sharing.
- The festival committee has the right to amend the festival schedule and conditions as necessary.
- The festival organizing committee is not responsible for any disruptions that may arise as a result of insufficient reading of the General and Technical Information.